Giving Opportunities: How You can Support Our Mission
Our goal in the CPC: to create a safe, welcoming environment where every youth has an opportunity to say "yes" to Scouting, have an unparalleled experience in the outdoors and provide them with skills that will last a life-time.
How can you help? It's simple. Choose what you are passionate about, and give. For example, if you like camping, give to Camp4All. If you'd like to give to Eagle Scouts, choose our Eagle Scout Scholarship fund.
100% of proceeds from our Camp4All campaign go to getting Scouts to camp and giving them an unparalleled experience at our nationally-recognized camp properties.
Designate your donation to fund outdoor education opportunities; such as camp attendance scholarships for youth and camp staff scholarships, provide program supplies and equipment, maintain camp facilities, and provide critical camp staff training!
Why designate your gift? Because Outdoor Experiences are Life-Changing
CPC offers some of the most impressive camp properties nationwide in the Boy Scouts of America.
Camp4All support from the community ensures:
- Life-changing experiences. More youth will unplug, experience incredible personal growth and maintain a life-long appreciation for the outdoors.
- More scholarships so that every Scout can camp.
- Exceptional programs. CPC will invest in even more innovative experiences and quality programs.
- Superior properties. CPC will continue to promise access to well-maintained, safe and clean properties.
- Retention & advancement. Youth will remain in Scouting and deepen their personal growth learning because of summer camp.
There are a multitude of ways you can make an impact for generations through community giving. Here's how:
- General Fund: support local Scouting strategic initiatives! Community donors: When making your donation don't forget to use the drop-down to designate your district.
- Matching Gifts: supercharge your gift! Click here see if your company matches charitable donations.
- Planned Giving: Put your assets to work for generations with our tax-efficient charitable strategies.
- Eagle Scout Scholarship Fund: help Eagle Scouts with our college scholarship program.
- Memorials/Tributes: honor your loved one with a gift in their name.
- Horse Program: support the largest council horse herd in the BSA!
- Events: join us for the Sporting Clays Shootout!
What are the Outcomes of Your Gift?
Epic adventures and exponential personal growth for everyone. This is the positive impact your gift makes to youth, families and communities throughout the Cascade Pacific Council.
What's it Like to Scout in the CPC?
Why give? Make an Impact for Generations
Discover how Scouting opens doors and opportunities for families to go play outdoors together. Hear Jenny, a single-mother, describe the impact Scouting has had on the lives of her children and discover how your generous contributions directly support local community members in NW Oregon and SW Washington.
The Cascade Pacific Council of the Boy Scouts of America is a 501 (c) 3 organization registered for charitable purposes in both Oregon and Washington. Volunteer finance committees work closely with staff members to oversee both fiscal responsibility and sound investment strategies for the council. Strict governance practices and annual audits, performed by an independent audit firm, ensure the highest integrity in the management of your donation.
Local Benefits of Scouting Outcomes Study
Download and review the local Benefits of Scouting Outcomes (large download - 155MB) to learn more details about how your donation makes possible quality Scouting programs for more than 12,000 young people in 18 counties of northwest Oregon and southwest Washington.
You can also review the Benefits of Scouting Outcomes below.