Spring Product Sale Info
NOTICE: Due to the COVID-19 situation, the candy sale has been terminated and units are asked to close out their sale at this time.
NEW! CLOSE OUT PROCESS - Please complete by June 1
ZERO CONTACT CLOSE OUT REQUIRED STEPS:
- Fill out Unit Settlement Form--- available to download below.
Print completed form.
- Make unit payment ONLINE
Amount due is calculated using the Unit Settlement Form.
- OR pay by check in the mail. [Include settlement form!]
Cascade Pacific Council, BSA
Attn: Shelley Staudinger,
2145 SW Naito Parkway
Portland OR 97201
- Report each Scout's sales for Incentives
- 2021 National Jamboree Incentive--- Click HERE to access form.
- Camp Fee Incentive --- Click HERE to access form.
- This incentive will be converted to a campership and funds will be available to be used until August 2021. Learn more on the Camp Updates page.
- Email copy of your settlement form and payment receipt to email@example.com
Don't forget to do a "Save As" to lock in your form and add your name and unit number to the file name!
NEED TO COLLECT MONEY OR UNSOLD PRODUCTS FROM FAMILIES?
Please do not get together to turn in money or products unless you are prepared to follow current social distancing guidelines in effect in your community. Many counties served by the council have relaxed restrictions over the past several days but not all have. Instead we suggest asking your families to mail a check to the treasurer. Be sure to report to your unit chairperson the amount of leftover products you still have on hand.
Meanwhile, nothing has changed concerning which products may be returned. Opened candy is not returnable. "Custom" mix boxes of candy are not returnable. Products damaged by heat or pests are not returnable.
ONLINE PAYMENT TOOL
You may use this tool to make a UNIT payment for the Spring Product sale.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org